Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bodyline's Squirrel Party JSK Review

Hello everybunny, Hope everyone had a great weekend! Today I am going to do a small review on this amazing print I been waiting to get like almost two years!!
I never had the money up to now my lovely friend Kaianna helped me out!
I actually got this dress yesterday from the mail box and I was so happy it saved me a trip from the post office . u . !!
So happy I can share this with you all ~!!

   


So first off I will show you the bag it cam in was folded into this small cute fancy bag.

This is the dress both back and front laid out.
(I got it in pink but it appears purple on the picture. Or a very pastel purple/pink.)



Here I wore it with my bunny blouse  and shoes that is also from Bodyline and my Usakumya pochette bag ~♥



 Here is the close up of the pattern of  Squirrel party and the color. It's super adorable!
it's very bold and every print have it's own character.

I love the feel of it and everything about it is so cute..
it also have polka dots all over the dress and squirrels , mushrooms,  presents,  hearts,  stars, daises,  roses and ribbons!

Also a huuuge cake!!


Now to the Lace..





 Here is a very nice close up on it all..

The lace is  super cute with roses  just not liking that the mesh so much.. It continues through the design part of it.. But it's hardly noticeable.


The bow is  detachable and super adorable, look at the super cute pearls!
You can wear it as so many things. Hear accessory part of the dress or on your favorite bag.


See? I wore mines as a hair accessory.
The same print is on the bow so it looks well on your head to match if you can't find a nice head piece. 




Hope I helped most of you out there! 




Thank you for your visit!


Please follow me and if you have a shop or page, support me I will support you!


I recommend Bodyline because I love their stuff ! it's so cute and affordable.

Follow me here please :D!
Love you all thank you for your
Support!


5 comments:

  1. such a cute review! and you coordinated it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute review! and you coordinated it so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I'm Sorry for the very late reply !!
      o(╥﹏╥)o

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much!! I'm Sorry for the very late reply !!
      o(╥﹏╥)o

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much, Molly! ��

    I'm sorry for the rewlly late reply!!
    o(╥﹏╥)o

    ReplyDelete