Friday, March 28, 2014

BUYER REVIEW : SpreePicky Top, Bag, Shorts etc. ♥


Hello everyone!! I will be talking about a recent order I had made from a wonderful shop named SpreePicky !  This store is so so nice and everything from this shop is wonderful! 
I recently ordered from them never had the time to make a video for it sadly. . .




For those of you who have no Idea what is SpreePicky . . .
SpreePicky is a store that haves cute clothing and other wearable goods.
Like cute Tops up to cute Jewelry!
That makes you feel like Magical girl :3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

♥Bag♥

♥Purple Luna Kitty Cat Sailor Moon Fluffy Plush Super Kawaii backpack School bag♥




I love this bag so cute so comfortable ,doable  soft and it holds a LOT!!
I recommend this bag because it's a worth buying in my opinion.
The bag can fit any one it haves adjustable straps and the ears can be put up and down. The details are even very cute very good quality!! ♥

*Top*

{A PINKO} Super Cute Sailor Moon Sailor Serena Tsukino Jumper short version Very cute top!  Fits great and very thin fabric feels like cotton but I am not sure of the material. Very cute very soft and very comfortable like I am wearing a regular t-shirt.

See it fits me kind of baggy like? And it looks so cute with my puffy pastel pink skirt. or an petticoat.It also looks nice with shorts or purple or pink jeans. anything works I will be wearing this alot. ^^ ♥


See how it looks cute with my shorts? These are PJs shorts anyways but it would look so cute with any kind of bottoms. :3 ♥

(See my little Alpacasso in the back smiling at he camera!)
Top from  - Spree Picky
Bag from - SpreePicky
PomPoms made by me
Alpaca from - RosyGarden


I had to do a close up with my Magical style yeey ;3;
I try so hard but getting better overtime !!! >O<





When they send a package to you they will send a sweet little card in any shape and style with a adorable little mascot character key chain which is soooo cute and every one that I receive I put on all my bags hehe ^^




And my next order was:
♥Shorts♥
{A PINKO} Original Design Super Cute Bloomer Free shipping




I had to get all purpled up for this review.
My first favorite color is pink but purple is my second favorite color. then comes blue.
Everything about these shorts I love!
The little small ribbon that is on the leg part it's soo cute I feel in love with it when I first took it out the package.
It fits me i was sooo shocked because I am kind of thick especially on the thighs. >//<
But I took the chance and got it it did say ''One size fits most'' So I took that chance. And wala it fits like an glove! 




As you cans ee it fits like an glove I still have an lot of room around my leg and around my but conidering that I am very thick.
I was so so so excited to receive my items from SpreePicky they are so kind. I would recommend buying from them because they are very on top of shipping you item there and they contact you when something may go wrong or to ask you an question.
And they are very nice to send such cute gifts along with you items.
Now for the tights
{buy 2 get 3}Fake Over Knee skin/black no printing cartoon Tights 


I love these so much!
They fit all the way up (Finally) Because I'm so tall I had hard tome finding tights that can fit all the way up. And Guess what? SpreePicky had them!! I'm so glad! I am about  5'4'' So I am such a confusing height with things. Because sometimes I'm too short for one thing I'm too tall for another.. 


; u ; I love how they fit me make me feel like an anime.
I love how anime girl legs are and i finally have that change to have that look.

The White version of these are bit to short than the black ones but I can live with it.
They are still so comfortable and they fit way better for people 150 - 160cm
I am taller than 5'3'' So it is kind of short on me. lol.
See how they fit me? Not bad at all right? A little slippery but still darn cute ;- ; thank god I'm not too tall.


And I was a little worried about the tone not matching my skin and surprisingly it match me because of me being tan/dark skin I never though the skin tone. I was also happy about how it matches my skin tone. ♥ ^^

Also I received Regular thigh highs. 
Which will come in handy I was so happy to get these too :3
although because of my thick thighs i don't really like wearing regular high socks. 
But these feel nice and look like they would say up for long :3


See these fit me very well way pass the knees!!
Also received this



This item is named 
3 Colors Galaxy Bubble Star Fantasy Handmade Glass Necklace Free Shipping 
Very very very cute necklace so adorable I love to wear it with everything i wear. <3

It is perfect for like a mermaid theme outfit or just to wear with something that match I wore it with my pink and purple tee.
I have soo many of their cards now I will put them on my wall when I move to my new house ; u ; ♥
also another key chain to put on my backpacks.
; u ; Thank you for reading my review!
I give SpreePicky a perfect 5 out of 5!
Because everything they do is perfect in my opinion.
No complains here!
Time to collect more so far I am 10% full of kawaii clothes ;U;
My goal is to get up to at least 50%

Thank you so much for reading my Review stay for my next reviews 
I'll try my best to make these Reviews more fun to look at :3
As more outfits I get The better these reviews would be. ;3
Everybunny out there have a wonderful kawaii day ! ! ! ♥ ♥ ♥ :D
*Hug hug*



No comments:

Post a Comment