Friday, March 28, 2014

Little Twin Star Saniro Pillow!



Hello every Bunbun!
I will share with you today my recent gift from an friend.
Little twin stars pillow from the Sanrio store!!

Everyone one of course loves Sanrio
So cute so soft so lovely !!

If you haven't heard of  Little twin stars.
They are obviously twins. One boy one girl.
The boy haves blue hair the girl haves pink.
They are known in the Sanrio collections.

Here is my Pilow for you to see how cute it is!

You can find this pillow in your local Sanrio store or Sanrio online shop!
My friend gift this to me it was on Sale and I was so happy to get this I found an picture of the exact same pillow along with an My Melody pillow that is shaped like an candy. And that is the second one i wanted!
This is the first one I wanted! because I have no Little twin star things. of my own until now.
and they was also selling it in a taobao like store I couln't buy it because at the time I couln't count Chinese money T_T
Here is the one from an Taobao shop.  My reaction was that I had noo idea they sell things that they sell in taobao shops would be in my local Saniro store. and I was so wrong about that.. 
When I finally realized that that was the exact same plush pillow I freaked out. so if you have an Sanrio store around you like I do You may find this exact one there or on their shop online. You maybe in luck to find it online because online things are usually  just maybe cheaper excluding the shipping.

You may find them at:

  • Local Sanrio store                       
  • Taobao shop online
  • Sanrio online shop



Thank you so much for reading my Review stay for my next reviews 
I'll try my best to make these Reviews more fun to look at :3
As more outfits I get The better these reviews would be. ;3
Everybunny out there have a wonderful kawaii day ! ! ! ♥ ♥ ♥ :D
*Hug hug*
                                   

1 comment:

  1. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . plushie

    ReplyDelete